The health and well-being of our residents and the people who work for Ten Thousand is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. While we deal with the effects on our community of coronavirus (Covid-19), we wanted to keep you posted on the planning and preparation at Ten Thousand.
- We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both guest-facing and back-of-house areas. Public touch points, such as handrails, door handles and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day. We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas and our amenity spaces at an increased frequency.
- All departments have implemented hand washing or sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during the employee’s shift.
We understand that some residents may feel inconvenienced. Please know, all our decisions have been made with the interest of the entire Ten Thousand community in mind.
- We recommend that all residents sanitize all door handles in and outside of their residence on a daily basis.
- We ask you to make use of the sanitizing wipes located in the fitness center and wipe all apparatus before and after use.
- If you’re feeling under the weather, or have recently returned from an affected area, for the safety of everyone we ask you to please not visit the amenity spaces until you are feeling better.
- Social distancing is a recommended as a basic protective measure. Given this recommendation, we have decided to cancel the upcoming resident events: St. Patrick’s Day Celebration & Natural Glam Beauty Event. We have also decided not to book any future resident social events or Wellness class presentations until guidance from major health organizations changes.
- Until further notice we are not booking the amenity spaces for private resident social gatherings or events. We are happy to assist in coordinating private events within a resident’s home.
Thank you for all your support and cooperation on this matter. Please let us know if you have any questions.
TEN THOUSAND MANAGEMENT